Pages

PBCOM Tower Rumored Elevator Ghost

Huwebes, Mayo 28, 2015




A certain member from a popular forum site pinoyexhange was able to post her experience inside the elevator of PBCOM Tower in Makati. There's a lot more post similar to this that has been happening so it is somewhat alarming. But if you have faith in God, you wouldn't mind this kind of stories.





Read the story below: 
I don't really believe in ghosts but let me share this very weird experience of mine. 
I was at the office at PBCom tower in Makati. It was early Saturday morning, so wala masyado tao. I went down the ground floor to have my breakfast and upon entering the elevator, i accidentally pressed the button for the 9th floor. 
So I just shrugged it off and pressed the button for the ground floor. Ako lang mag isa sa elevator.
Nung dumaan na sa 9th floor, bumukas yung pinto ng elevator kasi nga napindot ko yung 9. Walang katao tao. So, nagsara na uli yung elevator door.
Nung magsasara na yung elevator door, biglang bumukas uli. Nagulat ako i thought may papasok na tao kasi di naman bumubukas yung elevator door pag walang taong papasok. 
To my surprise, walang pumasok na tao sa elevator at nagsara na uli yung elevator door. Di talaga ako naniniwala sa multo but yun yung time na yun na parang kinilabutan ako, i wanted to press the button for the 8th floor and run out of the elevator right away. Pero pinigilan ko ang sarili ko and i forced myself to believe na matapang ako. 
Luckily, I survived staying in the elevator until i reached the ground floor and luckily wala namang nangyari. whew! 




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Traffic

Most Reading

Live Audience