Pages

Watch: Robinsons Galleria Snake Man Has Been Found?

Miyerkules, Mayo 27, 2015





Filipinos love stories and rumors like this, even though there's no evidence yet they easily believed this kind of stories. I think it's already our nature that we easily believed things we aren't sure yet.

According to the story, the snakeman has all the access to the Robinsons CCTV's, and would easily spy on women in some of it's dressing rooms. If the snakman likes the woman, he would flip a switch and the woman would automatically drop through a hole in the floor falling straight into his arms.

Popular actress Alice Dixson was also rumored to be among the snakeman's victims, and she was allegedly paid a huge amount just to keep her silence.

In a speech Gokongwei-Pe delivered in 2008 at the University of the Philippines' School of Economics, she was able to tackle the rumors, telling the graduating students:





"I have no idea who started this incredible story, but I have to tell you that some people believed it and even started staring at my legs to see if there were any signs of snakeskin. A few people still ask me about it, and I have to tell them na naging handbag na ho sa Robinsons Department Store.
"Thank goodness there was no Internet yet at that time, or you would start receiving photos of me with a snake's body and my kakambal na snake with a woman's legs," she said.



2 komento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Traffic

Most Reading

Live Audience